FaceBook Bots

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FaceBook Bots
FaceBook Bots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

CHARLES TUTORIAL

Go down

CHARLES TUTORIAL Empty CHARLES TUTORIAL

Post  Admin Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:28 pm

How to make a non destructive visit.

1. What is the uid you wanna visit
2. Run both game play and Charles
3. Set breakpoints on and visit a neighbor
4. Replace uid to the prospective uid you wanna visit
5. Turn breakpoints off

Where to find uid in CV bot?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Where to find it in Charles?

There are 2 breakpoints in Charles first is your Request and second is the Response.

When you click the red button [looks like stop sign] you're setting the [1] breakpoints on/off. Whenever your in breakpoint screen there are 2 tabs in the Request breakpoint called Overview and Edit Request. You may need to click the [2] Edit Request tab to view the details in it and change certain parameters you need. But before doing so at the bottom you need to click the [3] AMF tab. You can just click the + sign to collapse the data tree. In this case, we have 2 functions: VisitorService.initialVisit and WorldService.loadWorld. To achieve a non destructive visit you need to replace uid called [4] recipientId on the VisitorService.initialVisit function. And on the next function WorldService.loadWorld, just change the number to the same uid you declared on recipientId. Whenever you see String Reference, it will stop you to edit the value. So change it to String for you to edit the value.

After you [6] Execute, Response breakpoint will appear. Same step on the Request for you to view the values you may need to click the [7] Edit Response and [8] AMF tab or you may skip it to set the [9] breakpoin off. And [10] Execute. You'll see the desired city will be loaded in your gameplay.

And lastly, you may wanna change the uid to the same number you wanna visit to effect the mission

BTW Z***** host may vary according to user server assignment
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You can find your own, when you load Charles and look for
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

How to determine franchised object? The object carries additional information who owns the object, etc. Non franchised objects are those you usually bought from market or received from your inventory. I still do use franchise objects in my case but not on my main account. I play with it on my dummy account for testing. Beware i have 3 accounts locked out for these try outs :lol but i can still open them with Charles. But normally it wont open without changing what went wrong.

Using CV bot i was able to level up faster and using Charles I can get unique objects not offered in the market thru other accounts and gift them to the main account. But some objects still pose a challenge like res_luxuryapt can not be franchised but can be gifted. res_hotel, mun_busterminal and mun_communitycollege can be gifted but can not be placed in the city and will stay franchised. Without the CV bot and Charles, do you think this can be achieve at level 125?

Admin

https://cityville.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down