FaceBook Bots

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FaceBook Bots
FaceBook Bots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Zoom Trick Land

Go down

Zoom Trick Land Empty Zoom Trick Land

Post  Welcometomytown Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
They Have Lost Their place to put new buildings in your city?

Well, here I bring a solution to one of the best tricks to CityVille with Which to expand the map of the city considerably, although the least This Will require petting zoo and to get The Most Out of this new trick of CityVille Must Also Have the Sabana.

This trick is CityVille based on a mistake of the game, Because That Placing the zoo in one corner of the map and Then click the button "Visit My Zoo", we can access limits in the game That We Were Otherwise impossible.

After the purchase of plots in Prohibited Those limits, we can build what we want, But look more in depth how to do this trick CityVille.

To Perform this trick CityVille Must have:

Zoo (you can build at level 17) Possibility of Extending the city (Permits urban, population and coins) If possible, Also Have the sheet (this is unlocked when to collect all the animals you of the jungle)

Once you Qualify, follow steps to expand STI These Territory in the game:

1. Entering the game.

2. Place or move the zoo to a corner of the game so That They Can not move over the screen to That side.

3. Enter the Zoo and press the button "See my Zoo" (Visit My Zoo).

4. Veran game screen that focuses on the Zoo and will be able to see the area that we had limited banned.

5. Buying boundary plots in these areas.

6. Savannah Place on the far side of the area they just bought, so, moving the display may return to that location without having to repeat step 3.

See an example in the following image (click on it to enlarge):

7. Now build what they want in that area and if you also wish, they can relocate the zoo to another position.

8. Those without the Savannah, the Zoo shall maintain in place that they put him in step 3 and each time they want access to that area, you must click on the button "See my Zoo" for the screen are centered there, otherwise not be able to access that area.
Welcometomytown
Welcometomytown

https://facebook.com/welcometomytown

Back to top Go down